I did my PhD in computer networks from University of Sao Paulo (USP), Brazil in September 2016. Currently, I am working as Assistant Professor (Computer Science) at a private sector university.
My research interests include: vehicular networks, wireless communications, 5G networks, and network simulations.
– Ullah, K; Santos, L.M.; Yokoyama, R.S.; dos Santos Moreira, Edson, “Advertising Roadside Services using Vehicular Ad hoc Network (VANET) Opportunistic Capabilities,” in: VEHICULAR, 2015 4th International Conference on Advances in Vehicular Systems, Technologies and Applications, October 2015.
– Ullah, K; Custodio, I.V.; Shah, N.; dos Santos Moreira, Edson, “An Experimental Study on the Behavior of Received Signal Strength in Indoor Environment,” in: Frontiers of Information Technology (FIT), 2013 11th International Conference on, December 2013, pp. 259-264, doi: 10.1109/FIT.2013.54.
– Ullah, K; Santos, L.M.; Michelin, J.; dos Santos Moreira, Edson, “Extended Abstract: File Transfer in Vehicular Ad-Hoc Networks,” in: Computing Systems Engineering (SBESC), 2013 III Brazilian Symposium on, December 2013, pp.175-176, doi: 10.1109/SBESC.2013.16.
– Fazal-e-Malik; Baharudin, B.B.; Ullah, K, “Efficient Image Retrieval Based on Quantized Histogram Texture Features in DCT Domain,” in: Frontiers of Information Technology (FIT), 2011 9th International Conference on, December 2011, pp.89-94, doi: 10.1109/FIT.2011.24.
Ullah, K., Santos, L.M., Moreira, E.D.S.: “A Beaconing-based Commercial Services Discovery Protocol for Vehicular Ad hoc Networks” (submitted to Ad hoc Networks Journal).
Ullah, K., Santos, L.M., Ribeiro, J.B., Moreira, E.D.S.: “SADP: A Lightweight Beaconing-Based Commercial Services Advertisement Protocol for Vehicular Ad Hoc Network”, pp. 279-293. Springer International Publishing, Cham (2016), doi: 10.1007/978-3-319-40509-420
* Received best paper award for article
* Received fully funded scholarship for PhD
* Merit scholarship for Master studies
OMNET++, Veins, SUMO